Life here can be a bit hectic, but it's been incredible, and we're getting a lot done.
1st. I am taking a full 15 credit hours this fall. 3 classes end on Friday, and 2 more go from 10/22 to 12/10. Liberty Online has 8-week subterms that break up the term a bit better for me.
2nd. My estimated graduation date is August 2013! (this fall, spring and summer and I'm done with undergrad!). I will have my Bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies with cognates in Business, Religion and Fine Arts. Also, on my way, I will receive my certification in Life Coaching.
3rd. I am working full time(salaried) at Liberty as an advisor. It's been great so far. I've been there 7 months now and the first three were part time, and now I am full time with Liberty starting to pay for Kathryn and I's schooling in spring!
4th. I will have my second (but my first official/personal) raise within the next seven days. (I did receive a 3% "inflation" raise last week, just as most others in my office, which was exciting).
5th. Big news, that actually just happened TODAY. I am "promoted" to an "Issue Resolutionist" as part of an "escalation" team. This puts me on a team of 15 advisors(out of 150 that we have in our department) where we handled difficult situations. We had to make through 3 to 4 levels of management to be chosen. It's pretty amazing for me, as I love to solve problems, and I believe it's a huge opportunity and room to move towards where I want to be within Liberty Online.
Hopefully will work to update some of this more often,
-Michael
No comments:
Post a Comment